Information you provide us directly
We collect information directly from you when you choose to register for our Services (for example, when you register for our app), make a purchase, sign up to enter a promotion, submit your address to learn more about stores near you, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information you may provide us directly:
- E-mail address, physical address and/or zip code, and phone number.
- Username or password.
- Age or birthdate, gender, occupation, and other demographic information.
- Credit card or other payment information.
- Other information about you, your family, or others (such as product interests and where you typically shop for paint and coatings products).
You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information but, doing so may affect your ability to use some of the Services.
Information we collect when you use our Services or view our online advertisements
We collect information about your computer or device and your online activity, including through the use of standard Internet technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and local stored objects. The following are examples of the types of information that we may collect:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- IP address and/or device ID.
- Your browsing behaviour on our Services, such as the amount of time spent viewing our online Services, the links you click within our online Services, and the purchases and transactions you make through the Services.
- Websites you visit before or after our websites.
- Kaizen Paint e-mails you open and/or forward.
- Kaizen Paint offers or links you connect to via e-mails.
- Depending on your device settings, location information, such as your mobile device’s GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers
A cookie is a small file that may be stored on your computer or other devices. A cookie enables the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize it across different websites, services, devices, and browsing sessions.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Click the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of the Services
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Privacy laws allow Customers/audiences to have the right over their personal information. This includes,
• Right to Know. You have the right to request disclosure about our personal information collection including, the sources of the information, and the purposes for collecting or sharing the information.
• Right to Delete. You may request to delete your personal information.
Changes in your Personal Information:
• Changes To Your Personal Information. You can update and correct your personal information. Please contact us at the given email address if any given information is changed.
• Deletion Of Your Personal Information. In order to deletion of your personal information, you may however request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address given below but you should note that in many situations we must keep your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
• Deleting your in-App Account. If you wish to delete your in-App account, you may do so by selecting “Delete My Account” on your setting page. Deleting your account in-App will:
• Sign you out immediately.
• Remove or anonymize any identifiable user information.